Dynetics will be traveling across the country to find college students that are eager to work for the company. The Huntsville-based engineering and technology firm has full-time positions open in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, math, physics, and business as well as summer internships.
"Each semester our engineers and recruiters canvas different campuses to find the best and brightest students. Whether it is for an internship or a full-time career, we want students to know what makes Dynetics a great place to start a career," said Lee Netherton, Dynetics recruiting coordinator.
Recruiters will also be encouraging students to apply for the summer internship program. Last year's internship class had 63 students with the expectation for it to grow this summer.
Recruiters will be visiting the following colleges and universities on the tour.
- The University of Michigan, Monday, Jan. 22-Wednesday, Jan. 24
- Georgia Institute for Technology (Georgia Tech), Wednesday, Jan. 24-Friday, Jan. 26
- The Ohio State University, Monday, Jan. 29 - Wednesday, Jan. 31
- Purdue University, Monday, Jan. 29 - Wednesday, Jan. 31
- Mississippi State University, Tuesday, Jan. 30 - Thursday, Feb. 1
- University of Virginia, Tuesday, Jan. 30 - Thursday, Feb. 1
- University of Alabama in Huntsville, Wednesday, Jan. 31
- Pennsylvania State University, Monday, Feb. 5 - Wednesday, Feb. 7
- University of South Alabama, Monday, Feb. 5 - Wednesday, Feb. 7
- North Carolina State University, Tuesday, Feb. 6 - Thursday, Feb. 8
- Louisiana Tech University, Wednesday, Feb. 7 - Friday, Feb. 9
- University of Dayton, Sunday, Feb. 11 - Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Auburn University, Monday, Feb. 12 - Thursday, Feb. 14
- The University of Alabama, Monday, Feb. 19 - Wednesday, Feb. 21
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Monday, Feb. 19 - Wednesday, Feb. 21
- The University of Kentucky, Monday, Feb. 19 - Wednesday, Feb. 21
- Tennessee Technological University, Wednesday, Feb. 28 - Friday, March 2
Students are asked to bring a resume or apply online at careers.dynetics.com under their school's entry.